Have you ever wondered what it would be like to eliminate some stress? Do you feel like your on the verge of staring in an episode of Snapped? Well, I know that saying don’t stress is easier said than done. I know stress is a natural reaction when we are facing stressful situations such as divorce, mortality, or a loss of a job. The only way to get through severe stress is through God. I am talking about the stress that leaves you overwhelmed at the end of the day. You find yourself frazzled, tired, and on the verge of tears because you are overwhelmed.
IT IS ESSENTIAL TO FIND SOME QUIET TIME!
You need to be able to hear your inner voice that has been stifled by the demands and pressures of life.
HOW TO STRESS LESS IMMEDIATELY:
- Cancel nonessential obligations ( Not everything on your plate is mandatory)
- say no
- Take a moment
- Drink a cup of tea
- Journal & Pray
- Cry and get it out
- Repeat the serenity pray
HOW TO STRESS LESS IN THE MID TO LONG RANGE:
- Take care of your health ( make small eating changes, exercise)
- Develop a support system
- Incorporate period a mental health days
- Pick back up your hobbies
- Keep journaling and praying
- Visit your doctor (some anxiety can be caused by a disease)
Remember, you need to take care of yourself, so you can take care of those who need you.